<body>
Sunday, June 27, 2010
sat
yesterday went to my frend birthday party...
we chit chat,ply games,n eat......having fun~
just wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him....although his birthday still haven reach...haha xD
i about 11 onli went bac home....i love the ice-cream cake.....haha xD

sun
wake up at 9
n went to dance center
having rehearse at 12-about 4sumthing
den went home.....
still have about 1 1/2 month onli den concert ad.....
OMG!!!!
we still have many thing haven do nicely....
trying to keep it nice n make it nice...haha xD
JY everyone!!!!
den bath n went to eat.....
wait at the restaurant about 1 hour the food onli come....
wait until my tammy also full of anger....haha xD
but also got eat la....
went home....
suddenly my cousin call me n say she is in front my house ad....
den i go open door for her....
OMG!!!!
she bring many fruit for me n my family!!!!
she bring pineapple,durian n banana
n now my house full of the smell of durian.....i wanna eat finish.....but is toooooooo many....haha xD
so hv to wait my sis bac n finish it!!!!!
yumyum!!!!
n i just finish the assignment tat ms wan wan giv us last week.....
im so blur tat wat i hv write.....bcos i hate essay!!!!wahaha xD
hv to say.....sorry teacher!!!!!
cos i scare she dunno wat i hv write....
n now is time to sleep!!!nitez!!!!
blogged @ 7:57 AM





ABOUT ME

Photobucket
♥ Yen ♥

TWITTER

Twitter Updates

    Follow me on Twitter



    WANTED

    iPhone
    iPod
    Laptop
    and more^^

    CHATBOX

    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix