<body>
Saturday, June 26, 2010
OMG!!!!
i now onli realise tat i ad half year did't update my blog.....
tat half year i did many gud n bad thing....haha xD
bad thing is i still haven study at all....
SPM is coming!!!!~
book brain hand n eyes
pls work together!!!!!i need u all to help!!!!
haha xD
hope i can stop playing fb n study hard from now on!
n gud thing is
- i finally finish my competition!!!
wooray~
finally finish ad.....n i get 2nd prize.....haha xD
will try more hard on dance....
so frend!!!
jy for our concert tat on nex nex month~
gud luck to all!!!^^
-i also having a nice holiday wit all my frend.....i realli feel tat JUNE is realli my happiest month in the half year.....cos having many holiday n have spend many time wit my dance frend n teachers~^^
will try to upload the photo tat i hv
-my dad finally get an iphone
haha xD
but not realli mine......we share to use it.....
haha xD....but also happi can use it.....so now hoping to get 4g iphone....wahaha xD
-i pass my driving lesson....n now i can drive myself to anywhere.....
go where i wan.....but still scare scare la.....wahaha xD
-still have any other thing????i cant realli rmb ad.....haha xD

lastly!!!!!
rmb to click at nnffnang tat at my blog~
thx ya!!!^^



blogged @ 8:53 AM





ABOUT ME

Photobucket
♥ Yen ♥

TWITTER

Twitter Updates

    Follow me on Twitter



    WANTED

    iPhone
    iPod
    Laptop
    and more^^

    CHATBOX

    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix