<body>
Thursday, September 3, 2009
last month n tis few day r unlucky for me!!!!
hate it!!!!
I WAN LUCKY DAY!!!!! xD
where is my lucky day????

tis few day having super many homework.....
hate it....
i dont wan to do hw
i wan HOLIDAY!!!
haha xD
yesterday teacher giv us our exam time ad....
sh!t....
my exam time is at the hari raya holiday....=.=
i wan go out holiday wan....
now hv to cancel all my plan ad
=.=
HATE IT!!!!
n teacher say the examiner is very bad wan
haiz....
JY to my self la!!!!!
2day did't go out....
=.= sad
sorry.....bcs make u bcum like tat....
hope u will apologize me!!!!
SORRY!!!!
i hv to try my best to do all the thing tat i wan!!!
JY JY JY!!!!
TRY UR BEST!!!
DO UR BEST!!!!
blogged @ 3:27 AM





ABOUT ME

Photobucket
♥ Yen ♥

TWITTER

Twitter Updates

    Follow me on Twitter



    WANTED

    iPhone
    iPod
    Laptop
    and more^^

    CHATBOX

    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix